Skip to main content

From Butta's Wardrobe #4

The perfect winter outfit?


Top and Skirt - Zoe Top & Skirt in Aqua - Elegance Boutique for Cosmopolitan
Boots - Diva Boots - The Forge
Fur Vest - Gloss Lingerie Outfit - Moon Elixer
Clutch - Valentina Clutch - Belle Epoque Challenge Gift
Hair - Emika Hair - Doe
Backdrop - Pretty in Pastel - Foxcity
Snowflakes - Floating Snow Photo Set - Persefona


Perhaps this outfit wasn't the best for as snowy and cold as the scene turned out, but oh well. It never quite feels cold in Second Life. Today's post pulls in items from a number of stores and events around the grid, centered on the outfit from Elegance Boutique.

Zoe Top and Skirt - Elegance Boutique is still a pretty new store to me. I have often passed them up at events but recently been taking a closer look. This outfit at the current round of Cosmopolitan caught my eye. We see a lot of cage style tops on outfits, but often that is all there is. This outfit adds a ruffle on top, lets call it a modesty ruffle, to keep things a little less exposed. The top fits very well on the Maitreya body, but the skirt did need some alpha work. No auto-alpha is included which is a good and bad. The alpha on this with my body shape goes right to the top of the outfit. It works but if you are a little bigger than me you could have an issue. It does work though and once applied this high waist skirt fits just fine. The outfit does not come with panties but i was easily able to wear a thong from Nerido.


Diva Boots - King Deccan does it again. Deccan Arida is the creator behind The Forge in Second Life. His profile picture shows a rather royal figure in a crown and Sami and I have taken to calling him King Deccan. Anyway.. the boots I am wearing were up for sale at the recent Shop and Hop event that Linden Lab hosted. I am pretty sure they came from an earlier event but we just bought them there. The are really nice, thigh high boots and the fat pack has a ton of color options. You can change four different areas and each area has 9 colors. The pastels matched up well with the skirt and top. I have to say the fatpacks from The Forge are a terrific value and nearly always worth the price.


Valentina Clutch - This was a gift from Belle Epoque. I think i got it because I took a picture for a contest she had associate with Kinky Monthly. Its a simple clutch, came in 4 colors, each with a scripted hold. The best thing though is that they are modifiable so I was able to remove the hold and position the clutch for this picture. Very helpful, especially with accessories like this when you can do a little modding. Thanks to Belle Epoque for leaving that option open. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sami's Review: January - Luxe Box: Ariskea, Ison, Lamb & Rowne

I know I know...I said I wasn't going to buy this months Luxe Box!!  Look, I'm a female and I reserve the right to change my mind, however many times I feel like it mmmmk?! lol  In all seriousness, yes, mine and Butta's plan was to not  purchase this months box.  However, we saw that there were some fairly big changes this round, so we wanted to give it another chance and see how well the changes work out.  What changes?  Well for starters, at least for this round, they removed a designer or two (who shall remain nameless) that was producing well below par items for it's subscribers.  Big plus there!  They also limited the amount of the items in the box, down to just 8 items instead of 12.  Perhaps with a smaller panel of designers, the quality and variety of items will be better and make us happy?  They also lowered the price from L$1500 to just L$1000, which is only fair since you are getting 4 less items now.  So, way to go Luxe Box!  They clearly are listening to

'Tis the Season to be Naughty

I've got a lot of goodies to cover in this post and guess what!  They're all from current events! lol  Well...mostly.  Here's a break down of what's being covered: The Arcade : Doe, N-Core & Mutresse Collabor88 :  Half-Deer, Moon Amore Cosmopolitan :  Dirty Princess Kinky Monthly :  Krescendo Tannenbaum :  Cae Misc:  Artis/Aerial Poses, oOo Studio Hair:   Doe - Noel & Nole Hair Gacha @ The Arcade Butta & I have a bit of a Doe hair obsession, especially her gacha hairs that she makes.  We're convinced she's a machine or an alien.  The girl is in tons of different events each month.  How does she do it?!  This month at The Arcade, she has the Noel & Nole hairs available to play for.  I believe Butta will be discussing the Noel hair in her post here , so I'm just going to talk about the Nole hair.   One of my favorite things about Doe is she's phenomenal at making one of my favorite hairstyles...pigtails!

Sami's December Luxebox Review: Part 2 - Rowne, GoS, Vision

Since I got to write the review over the worst item in Luxebox this month, I think it's only fair that I get to write the review over the best items from the box this month, don't you? lol  So here is my part 2 of the Luxebox review for the month of December, and inside you will find: GoS, Rowne and Vision.  This will probably be the last review of Luxebox I do for a little while, so at least I'm going to end it on a good note, with some really nice things! Dress:   Rowne - Kate Velvet Dress Omg I looooooooove this dress!!!  It's not overly fancy, doesn't have a lot of frills or bells and whistles to it, but it's still a very sexy, very  well done dress.  It comes in sizes for: Freya, Isis, Hourglass and Maitreya.  The fit is absolutely perfect!  It hugs all the right curves, doesn't gap, doesn't break.  Seriously, it's awesome!  Only thing you'll have to do probably is alpha out your nipples, because they will poke through the dress b