Skip to main content

Beyond Jeweled

On the Prowl
Headpiece & Collar - Bejeweled Headpiece - Dead Dollz @ Remnant
Eyes with Glow - Cyber Eyes Purple - Anatomy @ Remnant
Pasties and Waisted Shorts - Insanya @ District20
Heels - Hortensia Heels - Glamistry
Face Tattoo - Vila Mara Tattoo in Mystic - Fallen Gods @ Gacha Garden
Body Tattoo - Discovery Tattoo in Mystic - Fallen Gods @ Gacha Guardian
Lipstick - Metal Make-Up Set - Arte
Back Drop - Box Smalll Cubes Black - Meva @ Gacha Garden
Pose - Bakeneko Pose - Konpeitou @ Once Upon a Nightmare
Lighting - Underwater Effect Projector  - Foxcity


I was busy unboxing last night and looking for the next something to write about. While going through the items from Remnant I recalled this rather unusual headpiece from Dead Dollz and figured this was a good one. Paring it up with the eyes seemed a good fit, and the rest simply fell into place. Lets look at a few of these items...

Bejeweled Headpiece:  This is a bit of a departure from what I normally expect from Dead Dollz. Head piece comes with an option to either go around your head entirely or just in front and the metal and collar colors can be changed byt he HUD. The resize script made it easy to fit over my Catwa head.

Outfit: Insanya is a store that I keep on my "just buy" list. She makes a lot of very sexy outfits/dresses and her stuff just always fits for the Maitreya body. This outfit is more or less the bottom half of a body suit paired with pasties. Both can be changed to the standard colors from Insanya via the HUD. One other thing I love about the clothing from Insanya is that the value is very high. Typically you get a HUD with 8 - 10 colors and the price for that pack of colors is nearly always less than 250 L$.

Face Details: The eyes I wore are also from the Remnant event by Anatomy. Anatomy's creator is Daeberethwen Arbenlow, who has an awesome YouTube channel if youa re looking to learn more about Photoshop and Second Life Photography. The eyes are called Cyber Eyes and come with an Omega applier. There is also a glow/ring addon to give the eyes a bit of an extra kick. The tattoos on my face and body are from the Discovery sets by Fallen Gods which have been at a few of the recent gacha events. My lipstick just seemed to match super well and is from Arte.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sami's Review: January - Luxe Box: Ariskea, Ison, Lamb & Rowne

I know I know...I said I wasn't going to buy this months Luxe Box!!  Look, I'm a female and I reserve the right to change my mind, however many times I feel like it mmmmk?! lol  In all seriousness, yes, mine and Butta's plan was to not  purchase this months box.  However, we saw that there were some fairly big changes this round, so we wanted to give it another chance and see how well the changes work out.  What changes?  Well for starters, at least for this round, they removed a designer or two (who shall remain nameless) that was producing well below par items for it's subscribers.  Big plus there!  They also limited the amount of the items in the box, down to just 8 items instead of 12.  Perhaps with a smaller panel of designers, the quality and variety of items will be better and make us happy?  They also lowered the price from L$1500 to just L$1000, which is only fair since you are getting 4 less items now.  So, way to go Luxe Box!  They clearly are listening to

Sami's December Luxebox Review: Part 1 - Lamb, Cosmic Dust, Le Fil Casse

It's been a crazy month!  Butta & I are a little behind on getting this Luxebox review done, so please forgive us.  With the holidays and all the events going on, RL obligations, allowing creators time to fix issues with the items, etc., time has been tight.  I think we've both also kind of dreaded doing this write up to be honest.  This month, Luxebox was really...disappointing, and that's saying it nicely!  I know that a lot of you have been asking "how was this months Luxebox?"  In this post I will be covering 3 of the 12 items from the December box.  I'm wearing the Empire shoes in this picture, but Butta will be covering the review on them.  You can find Butta's review right here .  Here's what I'll be talking about: Lamb, Le Fil Casse & Cosmic Dust, so let's get to discussing it shall we? Hair:   Lamb - Blessed Hair (fatpack) This month Lamb gives us a long wavy hairstyle partnered with a beanie hat, that can not be remov

Sami's Review - November Luxebox: Pretty Mess & Ariskea

Here we go with part 2 of my Luxebox November review.  In this review I'll be discussing the earrings & top by Pretty Mess, as well as the cabin by Ariskea.  In this picture, I'm also wearing the Wait hair by Lamb, the Mara Jersey Skirt by Rowne, and I'm using the Modern Luxe Bench by Fancy Decor, which are all also in the November edition of Luxebox this month.  You can find Butta's review on these items here .  So let's get started! Top:   Pretty Mess - All Seeing Earrings, Lily Split Tube Top What a nice surprise to get 2 items from Pretty Mess!  Thank you!!  The earrings come in both gold and silver versions, which makes me happy.  I am not a huge fan of yellow gold in RL and it seems that that follows me into SL as well.  That's not to say that the gold version of her earrings are bad.  They're not at all.  It's a very soft yellow gold, so it's very pretty.  Not an in your face, bright gold that you see in SL, usually accompanied wit