Skip to main content

You would not believe your eyes...


Lingerie - Lavender Blue Bra and Panites - Entice for Fly By Friday
Hair - Imani - Truth (50% off for Black Friday)
Heels - Acacia Heels - Empire for Fifity Linden Frday
Fireflies - Fireflies Gold - Persefona (50% off for Black Friday)
Bed - Reverie Bed Moonlight - Trompe Loeil
Pose - Slow Motion Pose #1 - Foxcity
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs
As they tried to teach me how to dance
Fireflies - Owl City 
If you have not heard we have a new weekend event on the grid. Fly By Fridays is a HUD driven discount event offering products from participating stores. Check out the website for the information you need and to get the latest links to get the HUD each week.

Review - Entice had two items out at Fly By Friday. I chose to get this simple bra and panty set. It comes in green color (despite the name on the item). The item comes sized for Physique, Hourglass, Isis and Freya in addition to the Lara size I am wearing. I have no issues at all with the fit for normal wearing. I see a couple of glitches on the shoulders during some of the more extreme bends in my AO but its hardly noticed. The set has a white lace panel at the neckline as well as making up the fabric of the panty. The bra cups are the dark green color of the straps. Quite a nice set for the price.

I also threw on the new to me Imani hair for this picture. I am sure most of you have been to thr Truth sale already but this is a great up-do with a stylist HUD. I have taken a few previous tries at doing the firefly themed picture inspired by the Owl City song. Thanks to Persephona and their sale for Black Friday I was able too. I got the gold set one and two from Persefona. They look great and work well. Two small things I want to bring up: 1) each piece is a separate mesh. Between set 1 & 2 that makes 25 individual attachments if you wanted to use it all. I would have loved to see some more grouped options to take up less attachment points. 2)  the set does include reviews but they are not the best at knowing exactly what is going where. A descriptive notecard or something would be nice as well. Those things aside, the set is wonderful and looks awesome.

Lastly, heels, Empire, 50L$ for a fatpack....yea.  This is what you expect from Empire. Full fatpack of colors paired with a simple ankle wrap heel and bow. The sole of the shoe, the base and the bow can all be color changed. The dark green on the Empire HUD and the green on the lingerie compliment each other very well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sami's Review: January - Luxe Box: Ariskea, Ison, Lamb & Rowne

I know I know...I said I wasn't going to buy this months Luxe Box!!  Look, I'm a female and I reserve the right to change my mind, however many times I feel like it mmmmk?! lol  In all seriousness, yes, mine and Butta's plan was to not  purchase this months box.  However, we saw that there were some fairly big changes this round, so we wanted to give it another chance and see how well the changes work out.  What changes?  Well for starters, at least for this round, they removed a designer or two (who shall remain nameless) that was producing well below par items for it's subscribers.  Big plus there!  They also limited the amount of the items in the box, down to just 8 items instead of 12.  Perhaps with a smaller panel of designers, the quality and variety of items will be better and make us happy?  They also lowered the price from L$1500 to just L$1000, which is only fair since you are getting 4 less items now.  So, way to go Luxe Box!  They clearly are listening to

Sami's December Luxebox Review: Part 1 - Lamb, Cosmic Dust, Le Fil Casse

It's been a crazy month!  Butta & I are a little behind on getting this Luxebox review done, so please forgive us.  With the holidays and all the events going on, RL obligations, allowing creators time to fix issues with the items, etc., time has been tight.  I think we've both also kind of dreaded doing this write up to be honest.  This month, Luxebox was really...disappointing, and that's saying it nicely!  I know that a lot of you have been asking "how was this months Luxebox?"  In this post I will be covering 3 of the 12 items from the December box.  I'm wearing the Empire shoes in this picture, but Butta will be covering the review on them.  You can find Butta's review right here .  Here's what I'll be talking about: Lamb, Le Fil Casse & Cosmic Dust, so let's get to discussing it shall we? Hair:   Lamb - Blessed Hair (fatpack) This month Lamb gives us a long wavy hairstyle partnered with a beanie hat, that can not be remov

Sami's Review - November Luxebox: Pretty Mess & Ariskea

Here we go with part 2 of my Luxebox November review.  In this review I'll be discussing the earrings & top by Pretty Mess, as well as the cabin by Ariskea.  In this picture, I'm also wearing the Wait hair by Lamb, the Mara Jersey Skirt by Rowne, and I'm using the Modern Luxe Bench by Fancy Decor, which are all also in the November edition of Luxebox this month.  You can find Butta's review on these items here .  So let's get started! Top:   Pretty Mess - All Seeing Earrings, Lily Split Tube Top What a nice surprise to get 2 items from Pretty Mess!  Thank you!!  The earrings come in both gold and silver versions, which makes me happy.  I am not a huge fan of yellow gold in RL and it seems that that follows me into SL as well.  That's not to say that the gold version of her earrings are bad.  They're not at all.  It's a very soft yellow gold, so it's very pretty.  Not an in your face, bright gold that you see in SL, usually accompanied wit