Skip to main content

From Butta's Wardrobe #02

It doesn't snow very much where I am in Texas, but it just so happens to be snowing outside right now. Usually, I have to make do with some of the many varied winter landscapes across Second Life to get my yearly does of snow. Perhaps we will get enough snow to see school canceled tomorrow. In the meantime, I have a new look for you all today.

Vest - Vivian Fur Jacket in Spotty- Nerido @ Shiny Shabby
Top - Rebel Tank in Red - Riot @ Arcade
Pants - Rebel Leather Pants in White - Riot @ Arcade
Belt - Rebel Leather Belt -n Cocoa - Riot @ Arcade
Hair - Ruby v1 - Doe @ Gacha Garden (November)
Boots - Kendall Boots - GoS @ Fameshed
Pose & Prop - Oh Deer #7 - Lil'Bug @ Imaginarium

I am really happy with the out from Riot at Arcade. The pieces match well together, and the fit is top notch. The set comes with a jacket which I chose not to wear in this picture. The Nerido vest I am wearing actually does glitch with the tank top, but you cannot see it in this photo. Its not so bad its unwearable but it is noticeable.

 I think I have mentioned I (we) have a bit of a Doe hair addiction, especially for her gachas. This hair is super cute and comes with a texture change option for the hat right on the same HUD with the hair which I rather like. I don't often buy GoS shoes these days, but the Kendell Boots at Fameshed looked really nice and when I got the home and started looking at them I was pleasantly surprised with the HUD. The boots come with options to change the over all color, inside color (and texture) which very nice, and the heel between one of two options. Looking forward to seeing what GoS does for LuxeBox this month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sami's Review: January - Luxe Box: Ariskea, Ison, Lamb & Rowne

I know I know...I said I wasn't going to buy this months Luxe Box!!  Look, I'm a female and I reserve the right to change my mind, however many times I feel like it mmmmk?! lol  In all seriousness, yes, mine and Butta's plan was to not  purchase this months box.  However, we saw that there were some fairly big changes this round, so we wanted to give it another chance and see how well the changes work out.  What changes?  Well for starters, at least for this round, they removed a designer or two (who shall remain nameless) that was producing well below par items for it's subscribers.  Big plus there!  They also limited the amount of the items in the box, down to just 8 items instead of 12.  Perhaps with a smaller panel of designers, the quality and variety of items will be better and make us happy?  They also lowered the price from L$1500 to just L$1000, which is only fair since you are getting 4 less items now.  So, way to go Luxe Box!  They clearly are listening to

Sami's December Luxebox Review: Part 1 - Lamb, Cosmic Dust, Le Fil Casse

It's been a crazy month!  Butta & I are a little behind on getting this Luxebox review done, so please forgive us.  With the holidays and all the events going on, RL obligations, allowing creators time to fix issues with the items, etc., time has been tight.  I think we've both also kind of dreaded doing this write up to be honest.  This month, Luxebox was really...disappointing, and that's saying it nicely!  I know that a lot of you have been asking "how was this months Luxebox?"  In this post I will be covering 3 of the 12 items from the December box.  I'm wearing the Empire shoes in this picture, but Butta will be covering the review on them.  You can find Butta's review right here .  Here's what I'll be talking about: Lamb, Le Fil Casse & Cosmic Dust, so let's get to discussing it shall we? Hair:   Lamb - Blessed Hair (fatpack) This month Lamb gives us a long wavy hairstyle partnered with a beanie hat, that can not be remov

Sami's Review - November Luxebox: Pretty Mess & Ariskea

Here we go with part 2 of my Luxebox November review.  In this review I'll be discussing the earrings & top by Pretty Mess, as well as the cabin by Ariskea.  In this picture, I'm also wearing the Wait hair by Lamb, the Mara Jersey Skirt by Rowne, and I'm using the Modern Luxe Bench by Fancy Decor, which are all also in the November edition of Luxebox this month.  You can find Butta's review on these items here .  So let's get started! Top:   Pretty Mess - All Seeing Earrings, Lily Split Tube Top What a nice surprise to get 2 items from Pretty Mess!  Thank you!!  The earrings come in both gold and silver versions, which makes me happy.  I am not a huge fan of yellow gold in RL and it seems that that follows me into SL as well.  That's not to say that the gold version of her earrings are bad.  They're not at all.  It's a very soft yellow gold, so it's very pretty.  Not an in your face, bright gold that you see in SL, usually accompanied wit