Skip to main content

You would not believe your eyes...


Lingerie - Lavender Blue Bra and Panites - Entice for Fly By Friday
Hair - Imani - Truth (50% off for Black Friday)
Heels - Acacia Heels - Empire for Fifity Linden Frday
Fireflies - Fireflies Gold - Persefona (50% off for Black Friday)
Bed - Reverie Bed Moonlight - Trompe Loeil
Pose - Slow Motion Pose #1 - Foxcity
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs
As they tried to teach me how to dance
Fireflies - Owl City 
If you have not heard we have a new weekend event on the grid. Fly By Fridays is a HUD driven discount event offering products from participating stores. Check out the website for the information you need and to get the latest links to get the HUD each week.

Review - Entice had two items out at Fly By Friday. I chose to get this simple bra and panty set. It comes in green color (despite the name on the item). The item comes sized for Physique, Hourglass, Isis and Freya in addition to the Lara size I am wearing. I have no issues at all with the fit for normal wearing. I see a couple of glitches on the shoulders during some of the more extreme bends in my AO but its hardly noticed. The set has a white lace panel at the neckline as well as making up the fabric of the panty. The bra cups are the dark green color of the straps. Quite a nice set for the price.

I also threw on the new to me Imani hair for this picture. I am sure most of you have been to thr Truth sale already but this is a great up-do with a stylist HUD. I have taken a few previous tries at doing the firefly themed picture inspired by the Owl City song. Thanks to Persephona and their sale for Black Friday I was able too. I got the gold set one and two from Persefona. They look great and work well. Two small things I want to bring up: 1) each piece is a separate mesh. Between set 1 & 2 that makes 25 individual attachments if you wanted to use it all. I would have loved to see some more grouped options to take up less attachment points. 2)  the set does include reviews but they are not the best at knowing exactly what is going where. A descriptive notecard or something would be nice as well. Those things aside, the set is wonderful and looks awesome.

Lastly, heels, Empire, 50L$ for a fatpack....yea.  This is what you expect from Empire. Full fatpack of colors paired with a simple ankle wrap heel and bow. The sole of the shoe, the base and the bow can all be color changed. The dark green on the Empire HUD and the green on the lingerie compliment each other very well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyond Jeweled

On the Prowl Headpiece & Collar - Bejeweled Headpiece - Dead Dollz  @ Remnant Eyes with Glow - Cyber Eyes Purple - Anatomy  @ Remnant Pasties and Waisted Shorts - Insanya  @ District20 Heels - Hortensia Heels - Glamistry Face Tattoo - Vila Mara Tattoo in Mystic - Fallen Gods  @ Gacha Garden Body Tattoo - Discovery Tattoo in Mystic - Fallen Gods @ Gacha Guardian Lipstick - Metal Make-Up Set - Arte Back Drop - Box Smalll Cubes Black - Meva  @ Gacha Garden Pose - Bakeneko Pose - Konpeitou  @ Once Upon a Nightmare Lighting - Underwater Effect Projector  - Foxcity I was busy unboxing last night and looking for the next something to write about. While going through the items from Remnant I recalled this rather unusual headpiece from Dead Dollz and figured this was a good one. Paring it up with the eyes seemed a good fit, and the rest simply fell into place. Lets look at a few of these items... Bejeweled Headpiece :  Thi...

Sami's Review - November Luxebox: Pretty Mess & Ariskea

Here we go with part 2 of my Luxebox November review.  In this review I'll be discussing the earrings & top by Pretty Mess, as well as the cabin by Ariskea.  In this picture, I'm also wearing the Wait hair by Lamb, the Mara Jersey Skirt by Rowne, and I'm using the Modern Luxe Bench by Fancy Decor, which are all also in the November edition of Luxebox this month.  You can find Butta's review on these items here .  So let's get started! Top:   Pretty Mess - All Seeing Earrings, Lily Split Tube Top What a nice surprise to get 2 items from Pretty Mess!  Thank you!!  The earrings come in both gold and silver versions, which makes me happy.  I am not a huge fan of yellow gold in RL and it seems that that follows me into SL as well.  That's not to say that the gold version of her earrings are bad.  They're not at all.  It's a very soft yellow gold, so it's very pretty.  Not an in your face, bright gold that you see in SL, ...

Sami's Review - November Luxebox: Sintiklia, Cosmic Dust, Empire & Jian

All right guys, here goes my very first blog post.  I know this is going to be a work in progress until I get comfy with what works and what doesn't, so bare with me.  Feel free to offer up any suggestions or criticisms in the comment section or hit me up in world. Butta and I decided that we should launch off our blog, with the very thing that caused us to get the idea for doing this in the first place.  The Luxebox November edition.  There are a total of 12 items inside the Luxebox, so we decided to split them up (6 items for each of us) and review them for you.  You can find her blog post about the items she reviewed here: Butta's Review So let's get started shall we! Hair:   Sintiklia - Taya Hair, fatpack (I'm wearing from the browns HUD in the picture) First off, I want to say that Sintiklia is quickly becoming one of my new favorite hair designers.  Her textures are beautiful, real life looking and her designs are always gorgeous (as...