Skip to main content

The Peak: Romance & Beyond


Hi guys!  I wanted to share a little hidden gem with everyone.  One of my oldest and dearest friends in SL, Baki and his SL wife Rea, have just recently designed a sim open to the public.  It's called The Peak: Romance & Beyond.  It is by far, one of the most beautiful sims that I've ever had the opportunity to visit.  And I don't just say that because I know the owners! lol  It's my understanding that designing a sim like this has always been Rea's dream, and it shows!  She has decorated and landscaped the sim so beautifully and with so much detail, you can tell this was a labor of love for her.

The setting of the sim is romantic and whimsical.  There are so many things that you can do here!  Whether you're looking for a place to take a date and dance under the stars, cuddle up and watch some movies together with a special someone, or just want a new place to take some pretty pictures, this is definitely a place you need to check out.

A little technical info about The Peak.  It is open to the public to enjoy.  There is a group to join with a small fee in order to have full access to all the wonderful things on the sim.  Joining the group and becoming a VIP member allows you access to everything on the sim, with the exception of the rentals, as well as gives you rez rights.  If you don't want to join the group, that's ok.  You still have access to all the beauty that's on the ground except for the wedding area and the rentals, as well as no rez rights.  They do have a few rentals that are fully furnished if you're looking for a getaway or a place to honeymoon at.

Here's a sample of some of the destinations on the sim, just to give you an idea of how much there is: outdoor wedding and reception area, 2 outdoor ballrooms, an outdoor movie theater, a beach area with a boardwalk and games, a forest maze, gaming area with playable games such as greedy etc., a pool and spa, and lots of hidey holes for cuddling.

Butta and I visited The Peak and fell in love with it, and we know you will too!  Here's some pics from our visit.       

Lakeside




Forest Ballroom



Beach & Boardwalk



Ballroom


Outdoor Movie Area


Pool & Spa


Maze Top


One of the many cuddle hidey holes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beyond Jeweled

On the Prowl Headpiece & Collar - Bejeweled Headpiece - Dead Dollz  @ Remnant Eyes with Glow - Cyber Eyes Purple - Anatomy  @ Remnant Pasties and Waisted Shorts - Insanya  @ District20 Heels - Hortensia Heels - Glamistry Face Tattoo - Vila Mara Tattoo in Mystic - Fallen Gods  @ Gacha Garden Body Tattoo - Discovery Tattoo in Mystic - Fallen Gods @ Gacha Guardian Lipstick - Metal Make-Up Set - Arte Back Drop - Box Smalll Cubes Black - Meva  @ Gacha Garden Pose - Bakeneko Pose - Konpeitou  @ Once Upon a Nightmare Lighting - Underwater Effect Projector  - Foxcity I was busy unboxing last night and looking for the next something to write about. While going through the items from Remnant I recalled this rather unusual headpiece from Dead Dollz and figured this was a good one. Paring it up with the eyes seemed a good fit, and the rest simply fell into place. Lets look at a few of these items... Bejeweled Headpiece :  Thi...

Butta's Review - November Luxebox: Seul

My last post covered five items from the November LuxeBox, and I want to continue my LuxeBox coverage with one last item, the Linked Skirt and Top from Seul. Linked Top - Seul for LuxeBox Linked Skirt - Seul for LuxeBox Kerria Heels - Empire for LuxeBox (See Samira's Post for Review ) The Linked top and skirt from Seul come in sizes for Maitreya, Hourglass, Freya and Isis bodies. The included HUD changes the top and skirt independently between black, white and nude. The skirt is side cut with three thins straps around the waist. The top is a strappy cropped tank. The straps do sit a little high on the shoulders. The waist of the skirt does have a noticeable gape in the back but otherwise seems to fit well. I think it is fair to say that this is the item I am struggling the most with from this months box. We created this blog to give a brutally honest opinion of the things that we purchase, and my goal in doing this review is to highlight things that I feel can be impro...

Sami's Review - November Luxebox: Pretty Mess & Ariskea

Here we go with part 2 of my Luxebox November review.  In this review I'll be discussing the earrings & top by Pretty Mess, as well as the cabin by Ariskea.  In this picture, I'm also wearing the Wait hair by Lamb, the Mara Jersey Skirt by Rowne, and I'm using the Modern Luxe Bench by Fancy Decor, which are all also in the November edition of Luxebox this month.  You can find Butta's review on these items here .  So let's get started! Top:   Pretty Mess - All Seeing Earrings, Lily Split Tube Top What a nice surprise to get 2 items from Pretty Mess!  Thank you!!  The earrings come in both gold and silver versions, which makes me happy.  I am not a huge fan of yellow gold in RL and it seems that that follows me into SL as well.  That's not to say that the gold version of her earrings are bad.  They're not at all.  It's a very soft yellow gold, so it's very pretty.  Not an in your face, bright gold that you see in SL, ...