Skip to main content

From Butta's Wardrobe #3

Stars and Dots

Top  - Chain Star Top - Elegance Boutique @ Hello Tuesday
Shorts - Ela Shorts - Blueberry
Boots - Liza Boots - Justice @ Gacha Guardians
Hair - Fray v1 - Doe @ Gacha Guardians
Blindold - Premium Blindfold - Virtual Disgrace
Backdrop - Wall Pose - Artis Poses

After this weekends long write up on Luxebox I wanted to do something a little bit more straight forward. I was looking through the Hello Tuesday listings this morning and saw this top from Elegance Boutique. I can hardly resist being a star and at only 99L$ I popped over to grab it.

The top is available in 4 different colors, I got black, and comes in all the normal mesh body sizes. The top has a HUD that changes the metal to one of five colors. The fit is perfect despite the sparse covering on the Lara size. My hair is also new, surprising I know to hear its from Doe. This is the Fray hair from her gacha at the January round of Gacha Guardians. There is a second version as well with a beanie. The hair is a simple, medium style with quite a few curls at the bottom. It is two tone for those that like that and can be resized via the HUD. You can also change the color of the bobby pins from the accessory section.

I also want to talk real quick about the actually really awesome new boots from Justice. These are also at Gacha Guardians and turned out to be really fantastic. The pattern is different from the typical strappy boots we see so often and the fit is spot on. I also want to give props to the owner of Justice. She received word that the white boot color was a bit too dark/washed out and was quick to fix the issue and offered to swap out boots for anyone that had gotten them. Awesome customer service from Justice!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sami's Review: January - Luxe Box: Ariskea, Ison, Lamb & Rowne

I know I know...I said I wasn't going to buy this months Luxe Box!!  Look, I'm a female and I reserve the right to change my mind, however many times I feel like it mmmmk?! lol  In all seriousness, yes, mine and Butta's plan was to not  purchase this months box.  However, we saw that there were some fairly big changes this round, so we wanted to give it another chance and see how well the changes work out.  What changes?  Well for starters, at least for this round, they removed a designer or two (who shall remain nameless) that was producing well below par items for it's subscribers.  Big plus there!  They also limited the amount of the items in the box, down to just 8 items instead of 12.  Perhaps with a smaller panel of designers, the quality and variety of items will be better and make us happy?  They also lowered the price from L$1500 to just L$1000, which is only fair since you are getting 4 less items now.  So, way to go Luxe Box!  They clearly are listening to

'Tis the Season to be Naughty

I've got a lot of goodies to cover in this post and guess what!  They're all from current events! lol  Well...mostly.  Here's a break down of what's being covered: The Arcade : Doe, N-Core & Mutresse Collabor88 :  Half-Deer, Moon Amore Cosmopolitan :  Dirty Princess Kinky Monthly :  Krescendo Tannenbaum :  Cae Misc:  Artis/Aerial Poses, oOo Studio Hair:   Doe - Noel & Nole Hair Gacha @ The Arcade Butta & I have a bit of a Doe hair obsession, especially her gacha hairs that she makes.  We're convinced she's a machine or an alien.  The girl is in tons of different events each month.  How does she do it?!  This month at The Arcade, she has the Noel & Nole hairs available to play for.  I believe Butta will be discussing the Noel hair in her post here , so I'm just going to talk about the Nole hair.   One of my favorite things about Doe is she's phenomenal at making one of my favorite hairstyles...pigtails!

Sami's December Luxebox Review: Part 2 - Rowne, GoS, Vision

Since I got to write the review over the worst item in Luxebox this month, I think it's only fair that I get to write the review over the best items from the box this month, don't you? lol  So here is my part 2 of the Luxebox review for the month of December, and inside you will find: GoS, Rowne and Vision.  This will probably be the last review of Luxebox I do for a little while, so at least I'm going to end it on a good note, with some really nice things! Dress:   Rowne - Kate Velvet Dress Omg I looooooooove this dress!!!  It's not overly fancy, doesn't have a lot of frills or bells and whistles to it, but it's still a very sexy, very  well done dress.  It comes in sizes for: Freya, Isis, Hourglass and Maitreya.  The fit is absolutely perfect!  It hugs all the right curves, doesn't gap, doesn't break.  Seriously, it's awesome!  Only thing you'll have to do probably is alpha out your nipples, because they will poke through the dress b